Arriving at your appointment:
- Please bring your own pen for any consent forms we cannot provide electronically.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment.
- Please call from your car when you arrive.
- We will check your temperature and ask a few questions. Patients with a temperature over 100.4 (CDC and ADA Guidelines) degrees will be rescheduled.
- Please be prepared to pay your copay and PPE surcharge (see below) during the check in process.
- Wait in your car until we call you to be seated for your appointment.
- Patients are urged to come to their appointments alone. If someone is driving you they will not be allowed in the operatory.
- Go directly to your car after your appointment, we will schedule a follow up appointment by phone.
- For your safety we will NOT be receiving patients in our waiting room. We also ask that you wear a mask or face covering any time you are not receiving treatment.
- We ask that you only use the bathroom if it is an emergency.
- During this pandemic we have increased our Personal Protection Equipment in order to provide you with a safe environment for your treatment. In addition to our screening protocol, we will be changing or disinfecting our PPE between each patient. This includes n95 masks, disposable gowns, and face shields when applicable. We have also doubled down on disinfecting our operatories between each patient. While we have always used universal precautions and high−powered disinfectants between our patient visits to keep you safe, we will be repeating the procedure twice just for piece of mind between appointments. During this phase of re−opening we will be charging a $10 dollar surcharge for the increase in PPE and safety measures we are providing. As your safety is of the upmost importance to us, the majority of the increased PPE costs in being absorbed by our office, however this small fee will help alleviate some of the burden. We will remove it as soon as we can safely operate under standard universal precautions. This charge is not expected to be covered by insurance and we are taking payment with your copay at check−in. We are sorry for the temporary inconvenience, but our main goal is to SAFELY provide treatment to you and your loved ones.