Dr. Randhawa and his staff, with over 30 years of clinical research experience, have opened a brand new state of the art research facility in South Florida! Through decades of experience, our research team continues to be a top pick for pharmaceutical companies. At Rands Clinical Research we conduct a wide variety of clinical trials covering both acute and chronic indications.
The main focus of our clinical practice is allergy, asthma, and immunology so there is a strong focus on allergies, skin conditions, and vaccines. While this is the primary focus, Dr. Randhawa’s dual certification in Internal Medicine has allowed us to successfully complete trials in hypertension, diabetes, pain management, and weight loss in addition to many others. It is the policy of this site, and Dr. Randhawa, to evaluate each trial and select ones in which we can successfully enroll and meet all expectations.
Interested in joining a current trial?
Interested in joining an upcoming trial?
What Is A Clinical Trial?
Advancements in medicine are heavily dependent on clinical trials and research. These studies assist in the development of new diagnostic tests and treatment therapies. Rands Clinical Research is proud to be a part of the research community and our staff has played a key role in the development of several medications that are commonly used today.
At Rands Clinical Research we primarily conduct research studies for pharmaceutical companies who have an investigational drug that demonstrates much promise. All new medications and therapies developed by these companies must pass through a series of checks and the scrutiny of various federal agencies before they can request consideration into our research facilities. Our board of medical doctors then review these study proposals with the research team and select only those studies that we feel have excelled in development and show the potential to help humanity. From here, our research staff and medical staff work together in administering the trial medication and monitoring patients closely. Throughout this process our team remains in close communication with the pharmaceutical companies and several regulatory agencies to record and analyze the effectiveness of the study medication.
How To Get Involved
Participation in a research investigation at Rands Clinical Research is always on a voluntary basis. Participants do not have to be established patients of Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Associates. Previous participation in a clinical study, at Rands Clinical Research or at another facility, is not required. Participants may receive financial compensation for their time, which varies depending on study requirements. Rands Clinical Research abides by all guidelines set forth by Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about research opportunities at RANDS Clinical Research, please contact us by phone at (954) 717-1919.
- Clinical trials and research are conducted by medical professionals.
- Participants have access to top care and advice by medical professionals in specialized field.
- As a participant in clinical trials you have an opportunity to access new medications or devices that have not yet been made available to the public.
- Compensation for time and travel available for most trials.
- As a participant you have an opportunity to contribute to the future and advancement of the next generation of medicine.
At Rands Clinical Research, we take patient safety and privacy seriously. All research personnel are required to hold all necessary certifications and are subject to extensive background checks. To maintain this standard, we do not accept students or volunteers at our research facilities.
Individuals who have an extensive background in clinical research and would like to join our research team should call the office at (954) 717-1919.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Masters/Doctorate degree from an accredited university
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in clinical research
- Must be able to provide three character references
- Must be able to provide a reference from current employment. If current employment is not in clinical research, must be able to provide a reference from last clinical research employment in addition to a reference from current employer.