Welcome to Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Associates. We look forward to your visit and would like to make your first appointment go as smoothly as possible. Please review the information below to ensure you are prepared for your visit.
New Patient - First Appointment
- To avoid having to fill out forms in our waiting room, we offer patients the option to print and complete most forms from the comfort of their home. Please print and complete the forms listed below and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Please arrive 20 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process.
- Be sure to bring your most current insurance card(s), along with a valid government issued photo ID.
- If your office visit requires a referral, you can request that your referring physician fax this to our office in advance to (954) 717-2528
- For your convenience, all our office locations accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Patients are expected to pay any applicable co-payments and/or deductibles at the time of service.
When you make an appointment with Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Associates, we reserve that time slot especially for you. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we request you let us know at least 24 hours in advance so that we can make the slot available to someone else.
Information For Allergy Skin Test Appointments
- Please ensure you arrive to your appointment on time. Patients arriving late to their appointment may need to be rescheduled due to time constraints.
- Patients expecting to receive allergy skin testing must stop any medications containing antihistamines five (5) days prior to their appointment.
- Please DO NOT discontinue any antidepressant/psychotropic mediation(s) without first consulting with your prescribing physician.
- Please DO NOT discontinue any asthma medication(s).
Click here for a detailed list of medications containing antihistamines.
Click here for additional information about your allergy skin testing appointment.